Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Only Child

When you're an only child and you're on holiday break and your parents are working at home, you may need to pull all your animal friends together to keep you company while you eat cereal and watch Spongebob on your iPad.



















She's lined them up in order of importance.

1. Babies, her best friend her entire life so far
2. Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde from Zootopia
3. Darth Vader
4. Judy's cop mobile
5. New white kitty
6. The pet carrier that all stuffed animals are carried around in.
7. "Halloweenie" -- her favorite Ty® cat
8. The new horrible Ty® cat that makes pathetic meowing sounds when you pass by it. My estranged sister gave this to her to torture me, I'm pretty sure.


And in case anyone's wondering, I totally know this sucks for her and hate myself for it and am looking for ways every second of the day to change it.

No comments: