Monday, April 23, 2007

Near-sighted


it has been speculated that i have a myopic view of life. for the most part, i don't plan, i recall very little from my short term memory, i can't keep track of my finances. once it's spent, i don't know about it anymore. it has been speculated that perhaps this is exacerbated by not driving. Something that requires an imminent need to look ahead at least two or three blocks, is not something i participate in. ever. overall, this particular "idiosyncracy" has been a hot topic in my near surrounding area.

i think seeing only a few inches into my future at any given time is a protective shield. it really comes in handy when my bad attitude makes an appearance. for instance, today, i'm very excited about dinner tonight. and i am able to leave it at that.

i wonder if, after i start driving, my entire personality will change.

No comments: