Monday, April 02, 2007

Always look on the right side of life!

today was about dealing. Unemployment, insurance, COBRA, two job interviews (YES!), worker's comp., doctor appointment cancelling.

some smart ass a few days ago said it sounded like i need a secretary to keep track of my non-bending left index finger and instrux to chew on right side of mouth only. i imagine this person is a mother and has been injected with the tried and true mother hormones that make the doing of extremely tedious chores and the keeping track of funky body functions seem like a piece of chocolate coconut cake.

i don't have those hormones.

and so i am proud of my dealing abilities exhibited today. and my not bending of my left finger and my not eating with my left teeth.

if my left breast did anything at all, i'm sure i would not be allowed to use it either.

No comments: