Friday, September 12, 2008

Radioboard


so outside lands festival held in golden gate park a few weeks ago was overall...annoying. far far far away bathrooms, main acts on two separate stages with too little time in between them to get from one to the other. oh, and this fact, was never mentioned in any ads, so when 100,000 people spent $85 a night, they thought they were seeing everyone on the list. why wouldn't they. i mean i. why wouldn't i. well, i didn't. i paid $85 for beck AND radiohead. blah blah blah...

SO ASIDE from that...and i mean really aside...radiohead was GLORIOUS. there is no other word (even though i will try to find one). the sound was unbelievable (besides the fact that power was lost briefly twice)...every little tiny computer tweak and guitar kiss was heard. and it was beautiful.

thanks to friend, PB i can direct you to soundboard recording of that GLORIOUS performance.

oh
my
god.

i want more. don't you?

2 comments:

Alien said...

I love this story, and the super fast infinity story too. But I don't get it about Radiohead. Maybe I need a mix tape. I'm not sure that will do it. They scare me; their music makes me feel cold and alienated. What am I missing?

lou jones said...

try There There. great lyrics. you're missing lyrics. this song is what i listened to when i was depressed thinking guy and i would never be together.

also weird fishes. so pretty. i know you like pretty. and karma police. same thing. the bass on national anthem...