Monday, December 07, 2009

19 Excellent Quotes from Funny People

Best recent twitter posts by my favorites. Fill your day with these fun nuggets.

1. rands rands
"Hate is fear amplified by the lack of knowledge" 3:07 PM Nov 27th

2. RainnWilson rainnwilson
I am thankful for pie. 4:10 PM Nov 25th

3. Joshua Allen fireland
I wrote you a haiku / But it had no grace / I wrote you a sonnet / But ran out of space / Anyway here's a drawing of a penis on your face 8:47 AM Nov 17th

4. Joshua Allen fireland
"Dad, are angels real?" "Yep." "They're watching over us?" "Every minute of every goddamn day." "Dad, I'm scared." "Me too, champ. Me too." 3:36 PM Nov 4th

5. Merlin Mann hotdogsladies
"Welcome! You appear to suffer from mood swings and black-and-white thinking. Site best viewed with cognitive therapy and SSRIs. Continue »" 1:27 PM Nov 3rd

6. rands rands
Hire those who move faster than you, can read your mind, and want your job. 12:21 PM Nov 3rd

7. rands rands
Authenticity = ( Trust x Timeliness ) 11:04 PM Nov 2nd

8. Merlin Mann hotdogsladies
Nah. "Hypocrisy" is vainly hoping you've hidden an inconsistency. Publicly contradicting yourself is called "being honest." And it rules. 9:03 AM Nov 2nd

13. rands rands
There's really is no replacement for screwing up. 7:52 PM Oct 21st

14. RainnWilson rainnwilson
For Halloween I'm wrapping myself in aluminum foil and going as a giant balloon with no kid inside. 8:43 AM Oct 16th

9. LoozyJones LoozyJones
people are afraid of me too, lisa. it's because we're tall, loud and forget that we're not supposed to tell the truth. 8:56 AM Nov 2nd in reply to lisarein

10. LoozyJones LoozyJones
wondering if my psychiatrist is a terrorist. that in his off-time he's dancing to cornershop and hating women. 8:24 AM Nov 2nd

11. Bob Dylan Says BobDylanSays
Broken dishes, broken parts, 12:18 PM Oct 29th

12. Bob Dylan Says BobDylanSays
I won't be a stand-in for an old love 2:18 PM Oct 23rd

15. rands rands
When you say "It all happens for a reason", I hear "I have no idea what just happen and no idea what to do next" 7:31 AM Oct 16th

16. Merlin Mann hotdogsladies
I can't prove reading books makes you smarter, but there's compelling anecdotal evidence for what happens when you don't. 10:33 AM Oct 7th

17. Scott Simpson scottsimpson
Every hundredth or so person I pass on the street gives me a look like they know my secret. I wish they would tell me what it is. 10:23 AM Oct 7th

18. Tom Green tomgreenlive
Shit. I think I am insane. I just figured it out. Damn! What the hell am I gonna do now? 10:05 AM Oct 7th

19. Michael Ian Black michaelianblack
Sometimes when I floss I pretend the floss is a thong and my teeth are all tiny butt cracks. 7:21 PM

No comments: