Friday, December 04, 2009

Mom Got High



A,
how are you?

my mom being here the last three days saved me from sure serious toxicity. she was strong for me and gave me good advice and a lot of times no advice at all, just a lot of love. i don't know what i'm going to do about my situation.

i'm sitting around reading and getting high all day. oh that reminds me...it was so funny. last night i showed my mom the marijuana chocolate D gave me that BI made. it's white chocolate. she loves white chocolate. i said, do you wanna see how marijuana tastes? it adds an interesting flavor, like an herb...which it is. she said ok and had a bite. i told her That's not enough to do anything to you. she said, Well, can i have some more and i told her how much i had eaten in the past and how it had not affected me. she chose a piece bigger than that. we both proceeded to get super high. she was hilarious. oh my god. we laughed so hard over so much, i thought i was gonna give her a heart attack. all my photos she looked at were SO BEAUTIFUL and the dinner i made was SO AMAZING. it was great to see her experience such high levels of pleasure. she is a depressive and doesn't usually get that. she told me, Well i do feel more relaxed...

i told her about how you call yourself nolte in the morning and she asked why. i showed her the nick nolte dui picture and she almost busted a gut. i have never maybe in DECADES seen her laugh so hard. it was so fun. i had to tell you that.

i love you.
lou

No comments: