Friday, March 30, 2007

The Theatre: My Hell on Earth



i despise the theatre. there is nothing more horrible than people who take themselves and their (dry-heave) "CRAFT" very seriously, and no one does that better than theatre people. i do apologize to two of my best friends who are theatre people. sorry guys. not you.

on that note, look at this picture of some theatre people. don't they all belong on "Inside the Wanker's Studio?" self-conscious silliness as displayed in this image, is the only thing more nauseating about theatre people than how much they love themselves.

my two friends who are theatre people are funny and cool for real. that's why they're not employed as theatre people. oh except one cool person i know who is in the theatre.

i knew this would be controversial.
xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that's one kind of "people" I've never known. Maybe the pompous attitude is really just a mask for the white-knuckle pain they feel because they can't get steady work, and they know if they had to get a 9-5, they would give in to the urge to kill themselves. Gawd, I just depressed myself, and I'm not even one of those "theatre" types. My apologies to the "people."