Thursday, December 22, 2011

Jeopardy. Category: Aging

Yesterday I was introduced to two hipsters so hip they hurt my eyes. They were so contrived, their outfits were 100% this side of ridiculous. They had unflattering $300 haircuts (you can tell), like it's cooler if you're a dork even if it's manufactured and makes you actually ugly. The point is, where's the individualism that's real, not bought off the model at Urban Outfitters?

I hate the music that's big these days. What happen to guitars? Why is Lady Gaga a billionaire? When will real music come back? Who will save us this decade? (thanks for the 10s, Jack White)

I'm so happy I don't live in the City, it's so loud and so crowded. It's full of crazy people who could kill you in a second and not even notice. What happens when chaos hits that city, whether it's a plague or an earthquake? INSANITY, is what. RUNNING FOR YOUR LIFE is what (which I did during the Rodney King riots).

If this was jeopardy, the answer would be:
What is being in your 40s?

No comments: