Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Dysfunctional Bandaid



ok, so my ipod nano has never been loud enough. but i figured out, that in itunes, you can adjust volume there, per song, to be quite a bit louder. at least that's what it says, and that's what it sounds like when my headphones are plugged in to my computer.

i finally got around to adjusting the volume on most of my 826 songs.

now it's worse.

way quieter.

what the fuck?! all i want is to hear my music and block out all the bullshit. can't seem to do it. i can now hear people talking on the bus, over my music, i can hear footsteps on the asphalt, i can hear everything, except my music and i'm getting pissed.

and at work.

i got the headphones plugged into the computer most of the day to block out the bullshit that lives there. all of a sudden, i can still hear the squeals of the cuntessa and NOT MY MUSIC! i just can't seem to find an adequate blocker.

i guess it really is time to move. god knows i don't want to get a hearing aid or the bullshit will be louder.

No comments: