Friday, June 20, 2008

In The Garden



the garden is something i love and attend to every day. there is always something new and beautiful to see – like your favorite show airing a new episode every night...i come home from work excited to see how it's doing. every other day is watering day.

one day checking it out a song came into my head. it's a song from church of all things; i thought i remembered nothing from that time. but the lyrics came to me easily and suddenly.

In The Garden
i walk in the garden alone while the dew is still on the roses
and the voice i hear singing in my ear, the son of god discloses

and he walks with me and he talks with me
and he tells me i am his own
And the joy we share as we tarry there
No one has ever known


there were some good songs sung in church...i totally forgot. this was one of them.

how weird...someone else's life. so long ago...

No comments: