Friday, April 25, 2008

Paul Dano and Bunny Killer


dream 4/23: guy is having an affair with a woman named "Bunny Killer." in my dream, whoever tells me says, "don't laugh, but her name is Bunny Killer." i wake up thinking "Killer, Bunny" like how she'd be called in class during roll call.

last night guy tells me that's a euphemism for a positive pregnancy test in the, clearly, dark ages. i have never ever ever heard that before. WEIRD.

dream 4/22: pursued by a gang of teenagers (led by the guy who plays a preacher in There Will Be Blood). who put a bomb in my house. i evacuate my family (mom, sisters) and call the cops. while waiting for the cops, i see the leader across the street trying to do something else really really bad. i pull out my cameraphone to take a picture. he hears. we lock all doors and windows. call cops again. phone just rings and rings and rings. no cops answer. have to stop my sisters from going outside of the locked door.

No comments: