Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Somebody's got a case of road rage


got yelled at today by a dickhead in a toyota pickup, "LEARN HOW TO DRIVE ASSHOLE!" he screamed at me. had something to do with my lane ending very abruptly and my immediate need to get in his lane.

the rage that filled me so intensely and so fast felt like an asteroid shooting through my body, burning everything in it's path. i was engorged with rage. i wasn't ready to kill, but i was ready to beat the living shit out of his car.

instead i got up out of my seat and with my roof down, turned around and blew him a big fat kiss.

i still wanted to flip him off. but i didn't.

this is called anger management.

("guess what fuckwad! i AM just learning how to drive!" is an example of something that should not be said.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a new driver I feel for you! I love when people shout at other drivers. I usually retort with "You Are Fat". It means nothing but makes me feel better. Try it, it works.