Tuesday, April 15, 2008

sean and robin sittin' in a parking lot, k-i-s-s-i-n-g



last tuesday something funny happened in the parking lot at Woodlands.

Woodlands is this super amazing gourmet grocery store in Ross. I go every morning for Peet's coffee and my lunch. Whenever I'm in Ross, I think about Sean Penn and Robin Wright Penn, who live there with their kids. i love robin wright penn. she won my heart in M.Night Shyamalan's "Unbreakable."

Yesterday I read a review of Woodlands on Yelp that said Sean Penn shops there. But of course he does. It's incredible. Why would he go to Safeway in San Anselmo. Anyway, this morning I'm walking out, back to my car and I notice this Black Shelby Mustang that could only be described as "wikked." it's sitting parked in between two cars with two people in the front seats: a guy in the driver and a blonde woman in the passenger. It seems they're having a passionate conversation (a fight?) by the way the blonde woman's hair/back of head is flush with the window like she is facing the driver head on. I suddenly feel in my bones that this is the Penns. Unfortunately news is they divorced last December, so it kind of makes sense that they'd argue in a parked car at Woodlands. Anyway, I didn't know for sure until I got to work and looked it up: sure enough, Sean Penn drives a black Shelby Cobra Mustang.

UPDATE to this story. turns out sean and robin have gotten back together, and on the very day that i saw them. did i witness the actual reconciliation? maybe. that night they went to see Eddie Vedder at the Greek. sean got on stage and wished her a happy birthday. i hope so. that would be nice, because he's always seemed like such a jerk.

2 comments:

Elbo said...

I saw him drinking at Tosca with the Metallica guys once! Probably 2000.

aldahl said...

I absolutely love her. I think she is underrated. But I think she wants it that way, which makes her even better.