Saturday, April 04, 2009

Can I Have Your Apple Crisp?


memory: in the cafeteria during lunch in elementary school, I would
routinely walk the around all the tables and ask kids if they wanted their
apple crisp. "do you want your apple crisp? Yeah? Ok." "hey, do you want
your apple crisp?" I remember people getting mad at me for it, ignoring, or
giving me a weird look. I didn't care. I HAD TO HAVE the apple crisp.

Thinking back...apple crisp was my comfort food. Grandmama made it. When she wasn't around and life sucked, I was desperate to be comforted and apple crisp did it because of her.

3 comments:

metalwendy said...

i LOVED that apple crisp too, and the tacos with the orange grease that ran out of them. i wish i had some right now.

Ginger Root said...

My friend Joann always had these awesome lunches full of chips and Tastykakes. She made the mistake of giving me one of her Tastykakes once, and for weeks I sat there during lunch waiting for her cast offs. I think i called myself "The Garbage disposal"

Dexter Johnson said...

Welcome to Resurge pills review. The body with excess weight and obesity issues lead to several other health issues. Many get mocked by the fit crowd, and a few of them fail to accomplish their day to day activities. Simple bending and a simple stretching will not be possible because of the belly fat that comes in between like a wall.