Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lar-ry Da-vid - are you on TWITTER??


can't ya just hear wanda sykes saying that. it's true though! my days just got a lot funnier. god, twitter is so much fun. it's not social networking unless you want it to be.

i just get witty one-liners that make me laugh out loud. creative ideas and such. funny shit.

who doesn't need that?

and now LARRY DAVID, you're on TWITTER??? is the twitter du jour. HI-larious.

some samples:

"Again, this thing is asking me what I'm doing. I'm sitting here in front of a computer. What else would I be doing? Playing tennis?"

"I'll just keep myself amused. How about that, Twitter? Maybe I'll change my picture to give me a full head of hair. I can do that, you know."

"So, I've been sitting here for 10 minutes. No one has said anything. Is this supposed to do something? Did I break The Twitter?:

No comments: