Thursday, January 31, 2008

Cheese samples

i sent these off today as samples of my love for color and skillz in photoshop. the job was one of the few interesting ones of the last few weeks. people hire this company to inform them of how to color their offices. whatever. it's hard to drum up enthusiasm when my favorite gig is not available.


so this was one job in a growing list who ask for links to articles, or links to a portfolio. it's not entirely new for art, but writers are now starting to get in on the sample site idea.

it made me decide to start another blog, but one that appears as a website. i don't want to actually purchase space. i guess it would be a place i could send potential employers for writing and design. i might even type up my published pieces from long ago before magazines and newspapers were online.

is blogger tweakable this way? i think it could be. this is what i'll be filling my days with from here on out. i just need a clever title first.

No comments: