Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dream Job



i want a job where i have my own office. my own work space. a place where i can make piles and not worry about it. i'd decorate with funky/fun stuff. like my fillmore poster collection.

i realize wanting a job with my own office is asking a lot. so how about my own work space where i can really make myself at home. i would put up pictures of clementine, and guy, and guy and me and our trips. maybe my nephews.

i just want a job that i have the ability to think freely at. to form stories and know what i'm saying. to have the authority and wherewithal to fight back if necessary. to say, "No, actually, this is the way it should be." i want to be so into a topic that i'm writing about, that i stay really late at night. people leave the office and come by and say, "Hey! go home! you've gotta get a life!"

i'd get an office plant too. maybe something hanging.

No comments: