Tuesday, May 23, 2006

SICK

yesterday i shot up heroin for the first time.

kind of.

been very very sick. had to go to ER. they gave me dilaudid in my IV. amazing, how the headache i'd had for five days disappeared immediately! as did the circle of hell that's been orbiting around my abdomen for the same amount of time. sun spots of pain have been shooting up and down my body from a torso epicenter causing violent shivering and shaking.

turns out i have a possible kidney something or other and an ovarian cyst. maybe it will be impossible for me to have kids and the pressure from my mom will permanently end.

just trying to see the silver lining.

so i've been out and away from the Jones for days. i think the dry spell is over. please keep reading, my friends.

xo

ps. always remember, when they ask you what the pain is on a scale of 1 to 10, ALWAYS say 8, especially if you're going to be lying around in a hospital bed doing nothing for hours and hours and hours. just remember, 8.

No comments: