Tuesday, May 09, 2006

United 93...

...the movie.

saying this is a good movie feels weird. i can't do it. but i can say it is very well done. do you want to see it? probably not, it's very depressing because it is so well done and it does bring back that singular September 11 feeling. a feeling i certainly never felt at any other time or place in my life. do you need to see this movie? maybe. it did something for me. i saw the "enemy" in a new way. i saw them pray and look scared at the end of their lives, just like everyone else.

3 comments:

Elbo said...

I will not pay to see it, but I will watch it on cable one day.

I think they made the movie way too soon, just like Oliver Stone's WTC film will come out way too soon.

Obviously they had to create a certain amount of fiction in order to make the film. I am interested in seeing it because it will be what a lot of people believe really happened.

Fan of documentaries,
PB

lou jones said...

yes, fiction involved, but some very interesting known lines left in. why? one must ask?

Anonymous said...

Oh, can't watch that one...