Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Everyone asking for HELP



on the way to work today i saw this new obama sticker, and believe me, in marin county EVERY car has one. when i saw that it was obama looking skyward in a peaceful way, some kind of gate opened and i could suddenly feel EVERYONE's sadness in this plea for HOPE. on every car. everywhere. everyone asking for HELP. i started crying and letting the feelings come...the tears were over when the car moved out of my lane and out of my sight. i stopped then to let another car merge from a gas station. the lady waved to me. i waved back. friendly. as soon as she turned into my lane i was met with another obama sticker and yet another new one that said HOPE, but in the style of that famous '60s graphic reading LOVE. the tears came again. even hotter this time! this time i got mad!

our whole country is super globally depressed! it's so freaking sad! I'M SICK OF IT! ENOUGH ALREADY! fuck!

No comments: