Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Injury Log #9



when eating, roof of mouth feels like it's been punched. sustained pain.
extreme pain between shoulder blades as result of not sleeping.
not sleeping for three days in a row.
aural hallucinations - listened to tv for three hours while not sleeping. no tv was on. heard and was able to sing along to commercials. heard infomercials all night which is exactly what would have been on between 2:30am and 5:30am.
two big falls down the stairs. one outside. one inside.
smash head into shower stall out of pure frustration.
bruised head.
vibrating foot when i realize i've left my iphone somewhere and i don't know where.
find iphone. vibrating stops.

still no sleeping. no amount of drugs help. no combination of any amount of drugs helps.

i find myself obsessed with Fight Club all of a sudden.
I am Jack's inflamed fury.
I am Jack's empty pill box.
I am Jack's 15-year-old socks.
I am Jack's forgotten dream.
I am Jack's dirt star.



(This is going to be injury Log #9 because i haven't written #8 yet and it's almost time for #10. i don't want to be behind.)

No comments: