Friday, October 17, 2008

Poetic Chat


been keeping my ichats for a long time. there's something poetic about them...something there...haven't figured out what. so when friend B. showed me this ichat script between he and his friend, i felt like i was seeing what i've been looking for. enjoy.

19 minutes
9:52 AM me: Now i remember
Dude: OBEY
EAT DRINK
SLEEP REPRODUCE
WORK
BUY A HOUSE
me: yellow
Dude: nice
me: blue
red
colors
Dude: roy g biv
me: mik
9:53 AM Dude: yep you got it
your really doing it peter
Dude: coke
Dude: your flying
me: juice
drinks
beef
Dude: pool parties
me: chicken
pool parties
xanax
gone
Dude: lavish hotel suites while you cheat on your wife
me: cell phone
Dude: binoculars
and perfectly ironed pleated dockers
9:54 AM me: monocle
sp?
Dude: a mans telephone number
me: nice pants
Dude: for when your l lonley
me: I'm loney
Dude: c3po's
me: lonley
Dude: head bonnet
me: 2CB
hair cut
Dude: cb4
best movie ever
me: C3PO
Dude: green leather
me: R2D2
Green lantern
9:55 AM Dude: ru2ez
exclamation points
me: @
Dude: and dredlocks
me: fairfax
Dude: ha ha
naves
best bar never
me: yes
book beat
beat
beat
beat
Dude: adjustable beds
9:56 AM me: adjust
smiles
Dude: a cyber orthodox
me: jewberspace
Dude: flowers in your gun barrell
peace and homemadeclothes
me: hippie
fairfax
9:57 AM Dude: coffeeshop in middle of abandoned parking lot
with hot chicks always workin
faxtown
me: running at that
Dude: will neva let ya down
cheap drugs
me: mayberry on acid
Dude: crappy people
rad outdoors
a river
me: dirt surfers
Dude: bolinas rats
me: John Walker Lindh
9:58 AM Dude: h aha
he went to my highschool
me: how old is he
Dude: b streets new crappier bar
27
me: he can drink now
Dude: yep
finally
only in fax town
you will see my buddy from high school kickin it out there
me: sorry your boy went taliban on you
Dude: he always wears a jesus robe thats red
9:59 AM and lookes like filth
me: I see him daily.. thouht that was lindh
Dude: ha ha
no but if hes with someone that looks ok
me: I tried to give him some shoes
Dude: hs not
his name is charles
what did he do?
me: nice
he didn't want them
Dude: yes
10:00 AM he used to be normal
me: it was cold that night
Dude: his parents are hella rich
me: really
Dude: yep
fat pad in greenbrae
we used to party up ther
he was into hard drugs
me: is he street kid..
to much of what?
Dude: h, acid shrooms
me: huh
Dude: each person has their tolerances
he didnt know his
10:01 AM me: i guess
he's looped
time for work
10:02 AM Dude: me also peace

No comments: