Monday, October 13, 2008

I Blame The Bobs


so i didn't even get to write about my brand new permanent-for-real job! before it got taken away! we negotiated on a salary and settled. i signed paperwork allowing corporate to dig through all my private files in a background check. my background came out clean. everyone in the land was happy. everyone twiddled their thumbs waiting for the final handshake and the official Welcome Email.

and then they said, "Psych! no job for you."

NO JOB FOR YOU!

and all i can say is, i blame the Bobs. the Bobs have had a presence in our offices for a week or so. Not even everyone here knows who the Bobs are. but i do. and i still thought i'd escape their cold-hearted slashing.

i didn't.

thanks, BOBS.

2 comments:

Ginger Root said...

I'm so sorry. That SUCKS.

Alien said...

Fuck the Bobs. After seeing Bobs in an office, I think we can be glad you don't work there. Sooner or later, the Bobs get you. I know you'll find a better job, Bob-free.