Thursday, August 03, 2006

Live! Not Nude! Amazon Girls! Tonight!



tonight i will be cooking for my friend (M)'s daughter. there are several special things going on here. 1) (M) was my first boss. she hired me when i had no experience in anything and she quickly promoted me to supervisor. this was kitchen work, making egg salad and sandwiches and stocking fresh fruit in a health food store on my college campus. she saved my ass giving me that job. i had emancipated myself from my controlling and prick-like dad with no savings, no bank account, no nothing. i went to school with one semester of tuition in my pocket and $300 in leftover deposit money from my last apartment.

(M) is a very important friend.

special thing 2) when i met (M)'s daughter (A), she was "still on the tit" as her mother put it. she's 20 now. she's TWENTY YEARS OLD NOW. when i first met her she was STILL ON THE TIT.

special thing 3) (A) is 6'2". i'm 5'11", her mother is 6'2". when we walk around together, we really do get a lot of eyes. it's funny. we feel absolutely AMAZON HOT when we're together. we're like an army of flesh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, a gaggle of hot Amazonian women...coming from a shortie
(5'4 1/2" << don't forget the half!) I'm jealous! Have fun!