Thursday, August 03, 2006

Missing The Yet

i found a yeti furball stuck to the inside of my black skirt yesterday. i had not worn the skirt in a few months...and i found the white puff. i was at work. i held it in my hand. i got a little sad. i walked to the garbage can to throw it away. i walked away from the garbage can. i fingered it some more. looked at it, thought about DNA. walked back to the garbage can. walked away from the garbage can. can not throw it away.

it is now sitting on my desk with seashells from ocean city, maryland and a dried up flower my mom gave me four months ago.

i'm missing the yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, *sniff, sniff* Maybe you can take the hair and extract DNA and clone Yeti?

Anonymous said...

You could clone Yeti and Yeti clone could take over the world! Oh wait it's Yeti. She could take over the couch!