Monday, August 07, 2006

Suffering from exhaustion



like a rock star.

at least that's what my friend said.

thursday and friday i had a very strange sensation. my body felt deeply deeply tired, like all my muscles were straining to pump blood and i was actually nodding out at my desk. i was not yawning, i did not feel compelled to get coffee. i could barely focus my eyes. my eyes were rolling, my neck was lolling. this happened only once before, in college, when i fell asleep while taking notes in class.

here it was again. my friend said, "that's exhaustion."

i love that i had exhaustion. exhaustion takes famous people down. like lindsay lohan, mariah carey and avril lavigne. it means i'm really talented.

"The rest of the tour has been cancelled. Ms. Jones is suffering from exhaustion."

xo

No comments: